- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by, KFVE-TV (420 Waiakamilo Road Suite 205, Honolulu, HI 96819), Hawaiian Airlines, Aqua Hotels & Resorts and Ruby Tuesday. The promotion begins on April 12, 2012 and ends on April 14, 2012. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on April 14, 2012. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Hawaii, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Hawaii Five license subsidiary LLC, KFVE-TV, Hawaiian Airlines, Aqua Hotels & Resorts and Ruby Tuesday and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. Beginning April 2, 2012 through April 14, 2012, individuals must log on to K5TheHomeTeam.com and click on the Merrie Monarch Giveaway icon and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entries must be received by April 14, 2012 at 11:59pm in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsors, and Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsors is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsors, telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
- Prize(s). Day 1 winner will receive 2 night hotel stay at Aqua Lotus Honolulu (retail value: $969), 1 roundtrip interisland ticket (Retail value: $280), and a $100 Ruby Tuesday gift card. Day 2 winner will receive 2 night hotel stay at Hotel Wailea Maui (retail value: $885), 1 roundtrip interisland ticket (Retail value: $280), and a $100 Ruby Tuesday gift card. Day 3 winner will receive 2 night hotel stay at Kauai Beach Resort (retail value: $873), 1 roundtrip interisland ticket (Retail value: $280), and a $100 Ruby Tuesday gift card.Restrictions and blackouts may apply. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. 1 winner each day will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the promotion. Winners will be notified via phone or email. Winners are responsible for picking up their prizes at Hawaii News Now.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner, travel companion, and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 30 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must take possession of his or her prize by April 27, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KFVE-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from KFVE-TV if KFVE-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KFVE-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KFVE-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KFVE-TV are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- Name of Winner. For the names of the winners, visit www.k5thehometeam.com after April 14, 2012.